Share this recipe with your friends!
- Beat the butter and sugar together until well combined. Beat in egg, molasses and vinegar.
- Stir the flour, salt, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and ground ginger in together in a separate bowl.
- Blend dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30-35 minutes and preheat the oven to 350°.
- When the gingerbread dough is cold, roll it out and cut into shapes or roll into small balls.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Decorate and enjoy!
- Serve with an 8-oz glass of milk.