Share this recipe with your friends!
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 2-qt. shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until blended.
- Whisk in eggnog.
- Cut 4 slices brad in 1-in. cubes; arrange over bottom of prepared dish. Pour half the eggnog mixture over top. Cut remaining bread slices diagonally in half; arrange decoratively on top. Pour remaining eggnog mixture over all.
- Bake, uncovered, 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- Add ground or freshly grated nutmeg to eggnog mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips before baking or soak golden raisin and dried cherry blend (Sun-Maid) in rum.