Share this recipe with your friends!
- Heat the tortilla or rotis slightly on a hot girdle and place it on a work surface. Place a lettuce leaf in the center of the tortillas and place 3-4 slices of cucumber on the lettuce.
- Put some sliced onions, cabbage, chopped tomatoes, and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the additional cottage cheese mixture with tzatziki over the top.
- Roll up the tortilla into a cone and secure it with a toothpick.
- Add salt and pepper for taste, and enjoy!